Your source for product related labels, fact sheets, use instructions, SDS, etc.
Unlike most other plant inputs, our products do not act to poison biological beings as a means to kill them. We believe that by applying these poisons to the food we eat, by trying to poison pests this way, we end up poisoning ourselves. Our products seek to repel pests either physically or through other sensory offense / confusion, thus taking away their food source and breeding grounds, effectively limiting their populations. We do this through enhanced delivery and activation of organic materials and leading natural pest repellents.
Our products are all very safe for people and planet. They are water-based formulas (no solvents) and are comprised of virtually non-toxic ingredients that are GRAS (generally regarded as safe) by the US EPA, including many food ingredients (no heavy metals, toxic chemicals, poisons, etc.)
Our products should be applied weekly during early season growth stages and during times of high potential microbial and/or insect pest pressure, otherwise they can be applied once every two weeks.